Copy and paste this list into your journal, using bold text to denote the things you have done. Italicize things you haven't done but would like to do.
01. Bought the whole pub a drink.
02. Swum with wild dolphins.
03. Climbed a mountain. (Well, sort of, but not exactly . . . I made it like, halfway up before I decided it was a bit more of a job than I initially realized. So I went back down.)
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive.
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid.
06. Held a tarantula.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone.
08. Said “I love you” and meant it.
09. Hugged a tree.
10. Done a striptease.
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Stayed up all night long, and watch the sun rise.
15. Seen the Northern Lights.
16. Gone to a huge sports game.
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables.
19. Touched an iceberg.
20. Slept under the stars.
21. Changed a baby’s nappy.
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon. These people landed a hot air baloon in our field once when I was growing up, on top of some vegetables and stuff, and so they gave us all passes for free rides in exchange for the damage done by both the landing and the truck that had to drive in to load up the balloon . . . Apparently they had some sort of trouble with it.
23. Watched a meteor shower.
24. Gotten drunk on champagne.
25. Given more than you can afford to charity.
26. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope.
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment.
28. Had a food fight.
29. Bet on a winning horse.
30. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. Only once . . . and I actually did go to the doctor with a made up problem so they couldn't prove it was a lie.
31. Asked out a stranger.
32. Had a snowball fight.
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier.
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can.
35. Held a lamb.
36. Enacted a favorite fantasy.
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip. High school . . . with a bunch of friends after some event or other.
38. Taken an ice cold bath.
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar.
40. Seen a total eclipse of either the sun or the moon.
41. Ridden a roller coaster. But never again, I get horrible motion sickness.
42. Hit a home run.
43. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days.
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking.
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day.
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. Well it depends on how far back you mean . . .
47. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment.
48. Had two hard drives for your computer.
49. Visited all 50 US states.
50. Loved your job for all accounts. Very briefly.
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced. Oh the joys of living in a college dorm . . .
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. Again, briefly.
53. Had amazing friends. A few.
54. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country.
55. Watched wild whales.
56. Stolen a sign. Not exactly a sign, but an orange and white barrel off the side of the road.
57. Backpacked in Europe.
58. Taken a road-trip.
59. Rock climbing.
60. Lied to foreign government’s official in that country to avoid notice.
61. Midnight walk on the beach.
62. Sky diving.
63. Visited Ireland.
64. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love.
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them.
66. Visited Japan.
67. Benchpressed your own weight.
68. Milked a cow.
69. Alphabetized your books.
70. Pretended to be a superhero. As part of a club function . . .
71. Sung karaoke.
72. Lounged around in bed all day.
73. Posed nude in front of strangers.
74. Scuba diving.
75. Got it on to “Let’s Get It On" by Marvin Gaye.
76. Kissed in the rain.
77. Played in the mud.
78. Played in the rain.
79. Gone to a drive-in theater.
80. Done something you should regret, but don’t regret it.
81. Visited the Great Wall of China.
82. Discovered that someone who’s not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog. Yes indeed . . .
83. Dropped Windows in favor of something better.
84. Started a business.
85. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken.
86. Toured ancient sites. I toured this place in AZ that used to be some important Native American community . . .
87. Taken a martial arts class.
88. Swordfought for the honor of a woman.
89. Played D&D for 6 hours straight.
90. Gotten married.
91. Been in a movie.
92. Crashed a party.
93. Loved someone you shouldn’t have. I used to think perhaps so, but I realize now that lust and crushes are not, in fact, love.
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy.
95. Gotten divorced.
96. Had sex at the office.
97. Gone without food for 5 days. After a nasty stomach virus, yes.
98. Made cookies from scratch.
99. Won first prize in a costume contest. I was first runner up once . . .
100. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
101. Gotten a tattoo.
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on.
103. Rafted the Snake River.
104. Been on television news programs as an “expert”.
105. Gotten flowers for no reason.
106. Masturbated in a public place.
107. Got so drunk you don’t remember anything. Only once.
108. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug.
109. Performed on stage. In Junior High a few times.
110. Been to Las Vegas.
111. Recorded music. Sort of, it was an SPB thing in college that was kind of stupid.
112. Eaten shark.
113. Had a one-night stand.
114. Gone to Thailand.
115. Seen Siouxsie live.
116. Bought a house.
117. Been in a combat situation.
118. Buried one/both of your parents.
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off. This one is some TMI that I don't need to know about anybody and nobody needs to know about me.
120. Been on a cruise ship.
121. Spoken more than one language fluently.
122. Gotten into a fight/argument while attempting to defend someone.
123. Bounced a cheque.
124. Performed in Rocky Horror.
125. Read -and understood- your credit report.
126. Raised children. Only the ones that belong to other people.
127. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy.
128. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour.
129. Created and named your own constellation of stars.
130. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country.
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did.
132. Called or written to your MP.
133. Picked up and moved to another city just to start over.
134. …more than once?
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge.
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking.
138. Had plastic surgery.
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived.
140. Wrote articles for a large publication.
141. Lost over 100 pounds.
142. Held someone while they were having a flashback.
143. Piloted an airplane.
144. Pet a stingray.
145. Broken someone’s heart. Perhaps. I'm not sure.
146. Helped an animal give birth.
147. Been fired or laid off from a job.
148. Won money on a T.V. game show.
149. Broken a bone.
150. Killed a human being.
151. Gone on an African photo safari.
152. Ridden a motorcycle.
153. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph.
154. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced.
155. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol.
156. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild.
157. Ridden a horse.
158. Had major surgery.
159. Had sex on a moving train.
160. Had a snake as a pet.
161. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
162. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing.
163. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours.
164. Visited more foreign countries than there are U.S. states.
165. Visited all 7 continents.
166. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days.
167. Eaten kangaroo meat.
168. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground.
169. Been a sperm or egg donor.
170. Eaten sushi.
171. Had your picture in the newspaper.
172. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime.
173. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about.
174. Gotten someone fired for their actions.
175. Gone back to school.
177. Changed your name.
178. Pet a cockroach. Ewww . . . .
179. Eaten fried green tomatoes.
180. Read The Iliad.
181. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read.
182. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them.
183. …and gotten 86'ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you.
184. Taught yourself an art from scratch. I taught myself knitting. That's an art, right?
185. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
186. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt.
187. Skipped all your school reunions. There haven't been any yet, but I intend to skip them.
188. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language.
189. Been elected to public office.
190. Written your own computer language.
191. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream.
192. Had to put someone you love into hospice care.
193. Built your own PC from parts.
194. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you.
195. Had a booth at a street fair.
196: Dyed your hair.
197: Been a DJ.
198: Found out someone was going to dump you via LiveJournal.
199: Written your own role playing game.
200: Been arrested.
201: Had sex on the beach during a lightning storm.
202: Been widowed.